Word Templates and Electronic Forms
Word Templates and Electronic Forms shows you how to create templates that allow users to enter variable data in the right place … efficiently and without fuss. You'll learn how to:
- Create a Word template from scratch.
- Create a Word template based on a previously created document.
- Format a template globally using themes and styles.
- Include FILLIN, MACROBUTTON, ASK and REF fields in a template.
- Create AutoText entries that are specific to a template.
- Record macros and assign the macros to a template.
- Make templates available to other users.
Word Templates and Electronic Forms shows you how to:
- Create an electronic form that can be completed in Word.
- Add text, drop down, date picker, and check box controls to an electronic form
- Set and edit control properties
- Apply protection to an electronic form
- Distribute an electronic form.
You can download the master files that accompany this manual at any time.