You'll find best practise tips for creating and editing Microsoft Word documents and learn about paragraph formats like tabs, indents, bullets, numbering, line spacing, paragraph spacing and alignment. It includes:
- Tips and shortcuts for entering and editing text.
- Inserting non-keyboard characters.
- Creating and manipulating tabs and indents.
- Applying bullets and numbering.
- Adjusting line and paragraph spacing.
- Creating simple tables.
- Inserting pictures into documents.
You can download the master files that accompany this manual at any time.